Friday, January 6, 2017

50+ Sweet Birthday Messages for your Girlfriend

50+ Sweet Birthday Messages for your Girlfriend - Making your girlfriend’s birthday special can be challenging but if you organize it thoughtfully, you can emerge a winner! Girls love being pampered and if you do that well, half the battle is won. Chocolates, cakes and cards do the trick but when they are accompanied with a sweet message, they can make her go weak in the knees. Reading it out loud when you are with her is a sure way to see that smile on her face. Get inspired!

  1. Your birthday is as special for me as it is for you because I have the honor of spending it with you.
    50-sweet-birthday-messages-for-your-girlfriend
  2. Someone up there loves you and someone down here cares for you. Have a Happy Birthday!
  3. To have you in my life is a special gift; I hope we can treasure each other forever. Enjoy your day!
  4. Your smile entices me, your warmth caresses me, you are the reason I see things positively. Happy Birthday!
  5. I may be far from you, but every time I close my eyes, I see you standing right beside me.
  6. I hope you enjoy your birthday.You may never know how much you mean to me unless we switch places and you stand where I do.
  7. Happy birthday to you!Your birthday comes once a year and I want to make it special for you. I hope you like what is in store for you.
  8. You rock my world, Happy Birthday!
    50-sweet-birthday-messages-for-your-girlfriend-2
  9. If I could exchange all those moments I spent with you for a tonne of gold, I would. Buying you presents with that gold would make these days even better.
  10. This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.
  11. To wish you a Happy Birthday is not the only thing I can do for you. Come home and I’ll show you!
  12. With these presents come my wishes for you to be successful in everything you do.
  13. For my girl, who helped me define my life, your birthday is an exclusive day for me to let you know that I love you.
  14. Happy birthday, sweetheart. I hope we stay together, forever!
    50-sweet-birthday-messages-for-your-girlfriend4
  15. Your birthday calls for special words but nothing new can compete with the traditional ‘I love you.’
  16. You and I may be far apart, but my wishes are with you on your birthday.
  17. The distance between us grows but so does our love for each other. Happy Birthday.
  18. To see you happy on your birthday is all I desire. I hope you get whatever you wish for.
  19. With each gift that you open today, I hope your happiness multiplies. May you get success in all you do.
  20. I want to wish you Happy Birthday in a special way. You and I should be together.
  21. I hope you know I cherish you and out times together. There is no better day to let you know than on your birthday.
  22. May your birthday be filled with love laughter and happiness. God bless you on this special day.
  23. You may be older than yesterday, but you’re younger than tomorrow. Happy birthday.
  24. While many people may be thinking of you on your birthday, I want you to know I’m first on that list!
  25. To wish you success is all I desire. I hope you have a blast on your birthday and cherish it forever!
  26. You deserve a happy day and what better day than your birthday? Celebrate like there is no tomorrow.
  27. You may be working on your special day, but your night will be as hectic as your day. Be ready for celebrations tonight.
  28. Here’s wishing you a prosperous, bright, fun-filled birthday.
  29. It takes two to create magic. I hope you and your birthday cake have a great time together. Loves.
  30. I wish you miles of smiles for this year and for others to come on your birthday.
  31. If on your birthday, I could make your dreams come true, I would. But for now, I’ll make mine true by being with you!
  32. To wish for you a day that is filled with joy and success is the least I can do, for someone as special as you.
  33. You may not want presents this year, but I can’t lose this opportunity to give you my heart and say I love you.
  34. If I could give you the world, I would. But make do with these presents for now; everything else is on its way.
  35. A birthday full of surprises was what I planned for you. With every year it’s going to get better.
  36. I hope you get all that you desire on this day, you deserve all the happiness in the world.
  37. My love for you grows with each day. Have a great day today, happy birthday.
  38. You may be older by a year today, but you are as beautiful as you were yesterday.
  39. This day has a lot in store for you. Keep a lookout for your surprises!
  40. May your day overflow with excitement, success and happiness.
  41. Your best years lie ahead of you. Make the most of today and tomorrow. Have a great birthday.
  42. Hoping that your birthday is as awesome as you are!
  43. The heavens cried the day you were born, they still do on losing an angel like you.
  44. May your birthday remind you of yesterday’s stories, today’s fortune and tomorrow’s dreams.
  45. Your birthday epitomizes you.
  46. Gift are many but so are the wishes, have a wonderful day.
  47. I may not be able to give you a gift, but I will gift you my wishes.
  48. On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life.
  49. Birthdays are incomplete without wishes and mine come to you today for a long life and successful career!
  50. You are my sunshine, happy birthday!

Sentimental and Romantic Birthday Wishes
  1. Poets and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say: Happy Birthday, and I love you.
  2. One day, when we look back on this day, I think we will realize that it was only the first of many birthdays to come. I hope to celebrate with you now, and I hope to celebrate with you 100 years from now. Happy Birthday to you, my future.
  3. I love you and I want you to know how lucky I am to have you! Happy Birthday!
  4. Birthday Love Messages
  5. I hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you are.
  6. Have you ever thought what life would be like without me? Yeah, I could not see it either. I have been lucky in love thanks to you, my dear. Happy Birthday to the only person I can imagine building a future full of love with.
  7. A kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses for your birthday! Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile!
    Sweet Birthday Messages and Gift Ideas
  8. I may not be physically present to stand by you while you cut your cake, but you’ll be in my thoughts today! Happy Birthday.
  9. May every soul you touch bring comfort and peace. May every friend you hug bring joy and solace. On your special day, my wish for you is to have everything that your heart desires because you are worth it.
  10. I love you, and I do not dare say I tried to hide it, but now it’s your birthday, so I hope you accept my heart as a gift.
  11. This year may be full of surprises and your first one comes from me. Happy birthday love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment