Friday, December 23, 2016

50+ CUTE BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND


Here is a list of original birthday wishes that we came up with, that will make your girlfriend smile. Read More at HappyBirthdayCats.com
bday-wishes-for-girlfriend-50-cute-birthday-wishes-for-your-girlfriend
  • When I‘m with you, it‘s like a dream come true for me, cause you are the most amazing girlfriend in the world! Happy bday, my sweetie!
  • Have the most special birthday, honey, enjoy it to the fullest extent! Love you endlessly!
50-cute-birthday-wishes-for-your-girlfriend-birthday-messages-for-girlfriend
  • Happy Birthday, baby! I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special!
  • Happy birthday to the most beautiful and sunny girl in my life!
50-cute-birthday-wishes-for-your-girlfriend-birthday-messages-for-girlfriend-romantic-birthday-wishes-for-girlfriend
  • I feel like I am the one who really gets the biggest gift because you are my girlfriend and I get to spend your birthday with you!
  • Wishing you all the most beautiful things in life, cutie! I can‘t wait to see you again and I can‘t stop thinking about you.
  • I send the most loving wishes to my sweet girlfriend that makes my life so bright and colourful!
  • Never thought that I can feel this way, but my love for you is endless like the sky. You are so precious to me, happy birthday!
50-cute-birthday-wishes-for-your-girlfriend-birthday-messages-for-girlfriend-romantic-birthday-wishes-for-girlfriend-cute-birthday-wishes-for-girlfriend
  • It is hard to find a gift that shows how happy I am that you are my girl. Along with these birthday gifts, I give you my heart.
  • To my wonderful girlfriend who has showed me what love is and who makes every day a dream come true, Happy Birthday! I am so proud to call you mine.
  • I bet you were a cute baby and everyone around fell in love with you immediately! Happy Birthday to the girl who has stolen my heart!
  • Happy birthday to my girlfriend who is as sweet as honey and pretty as a rose. Thank you for making my life sunny and bright.
  • Darling, I bought you a little something to celebrate your birthday. Will you become mine on this special day? It might seem rushed, but know in my heart it is all I think about. You will make me the happiest man on earth if you say yes to my birthday gift to you.
  • You are the best girlfriend in the entire world. I just want to say thank you for choosing me to celebrate with you on this special day. We are going to have an amazing time tonight as I am your love slave for the next 24 hours.
  • This is going to be a birthday that you never forget. I can only hope you have as much fun enjoying the day as I have had planning it. Happy birthday to the best girlfriend ever!
  • Birthday Love Messages
  • The best part of everyday is sharing it with a person like you. Happy Birthday Darling.
  • My life is you, my heart is you; my love is you, Happy Birthday to you.
  • Romantic Birthday Wishes
  • Happy birthday to the queen of my life.
  • Wish a very special Birthday to the special person of my life.
  • Cute Birthday Wishes
  • Let my love overflow upon you on your Happy Birthday.
  • Your Birthday is so special to me, and so are you.
  • Sweet Sixteen Birthday Messages
  • Happy Birthday to the most wonderful creation of God.
  • Happy Birthday baby! I promise to make your day brighter as you are to me. love you!
  • When I look at you, the love you have for me immediately is inducted on my eyes and slips down on my heart thus culminating its heart beat. Happy birthday my love!
  • I am so lucky to wish Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl.
  • Happy Birthday to the one who decorated my life from dawn to dusk.
  • I pray God to give me the ability to gift my girlfriend an awesome birthday.
  • Today is not like every day, it’s a special day, and it’s my love’s birthday.
  • I hereby gift you a heart that is eager to wish you Happy Birthday.
  • I love you every day, but my love is crossing the horizon on your Birthday.
  • I am gifting you a bag full of hugs and kisses on your Happy Birthday.
  • Sending countless kisses and hugs to decorate your Birthday with my love.
  • I pray for a happy life for you, happy love for you and a Happy Birthday to you.
  • I am glad to wish my queen a very Happy Birthday.
  • Wish you a colorful, lovely and romantic Happy Birthday.
  • Let my love envelop you and make you flow to the world of fantasy on your birthday.
  • Your birthday is unconditionally special to me, as special as you are in my life.
  • Let us fly together through the breeze of love on your birthday.
  • Wishing the love of my life the happiest birthday she ever had.
  • I am sending a flock of love birds to wish you Happy Birthday.
  • Have a lovely birthday my sweetheart.
  • I’ve been waiting a yearlong to wish my girlfriend a lovely Happy Birthday, and will do so forever.
  • Happy Birthday to the light of my life.
  • If I live in another life again, I will choose to live with you again. Happy Birthday
  • I just wanted to say that I thank God because I found you. Best Wishes
  • I will do everything for you even if it takes my life. Best wishes my dear.
  • I love you not only for what you are, I love you because of what you made me now.
  • Loving you is the best thing I have ever done in my life, happy birthday.
  • If I were to lose you, I’d rather die, I love you so much.
  • If there was no tomorrow, I’d chose to be with you for a day.
  • Your love is my shelter and you are my life, I wish to be with you all the time.
  • If love is a game and you are the prize, I will always win.
  • If I have to shake heaven and earth to prove my love for you, I will be glad to do it for you.
  • You are the reason why I live, without you I’d rather die.
  • Happy Birthday my dear, if things go badly I will always be here for you.
  • If I had the choice, I would chose you over and over again.
  • Life is about three things, winning another heart, losing bad things, and sharing love. Best wishes.
  • Love is like a flower for which you and I are the honey.
  • You are the most beautiful girl I ever know, happy birthday.
  • They say love is a misery, but with you I feel happiness and joy.
  • I had a beautiful dream last night.. I saw you and me walking down a church aisle.
  • If it’s a mistake to love you, I would rather make a mistake than make things right.
  • Even if we are not together just remember that my heart is always with you.
  • Wishing you all the best in life, may you have success, joy, family, and most of all, Love.
  • May the almighty shower blessings upon you today, best wishes.
  • Today is just another day, but today is the best day of the year, happy birthday.
  • It’s okay to lose everything- as long as I have you I’m fine with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment